WILL CARRIE UNDERWOOD MOVE IN WITH BOYFRIEND MIKE FISHER?

By Banzay on 17:46

Filed Under: ,


Country music sensation Carrie Underwood appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Wednesday afternoon, and she revealed if she plans to move in with her boyfriend, Mike Fisher.
When asked if the pair plans to shack up together, Carrie prefaced her answer by saying, "Call me old fashioned."
"The next guy I move in with will be my hubby, whoever that is," she told Ellen. "I'm not saying it's going to be him."
She said the relationship with the Ottawa Senators hockey player is the "the longest relationship I've had."
The blonde beauty also said the she was initially put off by the idea of dating a hockey player who lived so far away (Canada), but added, "We see each other more than people think we see each other. We don't go out…but we do get to see each other."

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий