Alejandra Jackson PHOTO!

By Banzay on 06:28

Filed Under: ,


PHOTO! Here is a picture of Alejandra Jackson, Randy and Jaffar Jackson’s mother. Alejandra Jackson’s pic as Jermaine Jackson’s ex wife first was covered on LALATE in 2007.

Then, Jermaine Jackson claimed he was broke, with no income, and no employment, unable to support Alejandra and pay support for Jaffar.

In a declaration filed in divorce court in 2007, Jermaine Jackson said he shouldn’t be forced to pay spousal support because “I currently do not have any employment” and “I do not have any income from which to pay support.”

Alejandra also claimed her pockets were empty. Her declarations as reported by LALATE then stated that she was broke and not getting any spousal support, that she and her kids are still living with Jackson’s mom.

Reports say as of this week they still are.

So how many kids does Jermaine have? Reportedly 8 total!

(Ages as of 2007 were the following:) Jermaine and this Alejandra have two sons, Jaffar, 11, and Jermajesty, 6, together. Alejandra also has two teenage children Randy Jackson —Genevieve, 17, and Randy Jr., 14.

“Occasionally and not consistently Mrs. Jackson will give me a couple hundred dollars for food or other expenses I need,” Alejandra stated in court documents, referring to mother-in-law Katherine Jackson.

“I do not object to an appropriate level of child support,” said Jermaine. “However, the reality is that [Alejandra] has knowingly misled this court into believing that I have income which I do not. I currently do not have any employment…

“Thus I find myself in a Catch-22 situation where while I need money, I also need to be very cognizant of what employment I do undertake so as not to degrade my market value and ability to obtain legitimate work in the future. Unfortunately (and sadly), this troubling situation is very common in the entertainment industry.”

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий