Alex King on CNN’s Larry King Live

By Banzay on 07:14

Filed Under: ,


On July 21, 2010, Alex King airs on CNN’s “Larry King Live” to discuss about his life after being freed from prison and said that he wants to help young people to stop violence.

Alex king and his brother Derek King were sentenced on Nov. 26, 2001 for slaying of their father Terry King. That time Derek was only 13 years old and Alex was 12. Alex brother confessed to using a baseball bat to crush his father’s skull and Alex helped him to make murder plan.

As per some news site Derek King said after killing his father “Alex suggested that I kill dad. I murdered my dad with an aluminum baseball bat. I set the house on fire from my dad’s bedroom.” And Alex King said “I felt a little sad about it, a little bit sad, a little bit, um. . . a little relieved that we don’t have to go through it, what he put us through again. . . the abuse.” The boys sentences were short because of their ages at the time of the murder.

After seven years, in 2008 Alex released after serving in prison and Derek released from prison in 2009.

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий