Alicia Silverstone Names Her Baby Bear Blu

By Banzay on 06:45

Filed Under: ,


Just when you thought the most oddly named babies on the Hollywood block belonged to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, Alicia Silverstone announces the arrival of her son, Bear Blu.

On her blog, The Kind Life, the "Clueless" actress posts: "My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5th at 7:50am (PT). We are all three in love! I'm so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you've sent me during my pregnancy...it has been wonderful. Thank you all!"

Perhaps Carey's twins Moroccan and Monroe will soon have playdates with Alicia Silverstone's baby, little Bear. Any guesses on what pregnant singer Pink will name her baby?

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий