Julia Roberts does not have ‘mom guilt’

By Banzay on 18:16

Filed Under: ,


Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has confessed that she has no ‘mom guilt’ working less and spending more time at home with her family.

"Nope. I felt I earned the right to stay home and be home and get super selective about what I wanted to do work-wise," the Usmagazine quoted her as telling the Access Hollywood in an interview.

Roberts, who had tied the knot with cameraman Daniel Moder in 2002, has three children Henry, 3 and twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 6.

As a perfect housewife she generally indulges herself into cooking but with a few conditions while her stay in the kitchen.

“I have a steadfast rule that I run a kitchen, not a diner, so I just make one meal. I try to be healthy, but listen, I love myself some bacon! So I have to cook what I think we're all going to enjoy. But I try to make it as healthy as possible," she added.

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий