Josh Blue Sarcastic Humor And I Sat In Anticipation

By Banzay on 07:38

Filed Under: ,


The very nature of a 'roast' is to be sarcastic and 'kindly' pick on the 'roastee'. I was looking forward to this A group of comedians who are competing now get the chance to 'kindly' make fun of one of their own. Let me put this in perspective, whilst it doesn't seem like a bad idea, I likened it to giving a football team the chance to stampede one player. My sarcastic humor and I sat in anticipation.

Its in addition to guest-starring on Comedy Central's Mind of Mencia, Blue has been making audiences laugh in top comedy clubs, theaters, colleges campuses and corporate events all over the country. In 2005, he earned rave reviews on the college circuit and a nomination for "Best Diversity Event of 2006.

Outside of comedy,Josh Blue is also known for his skills in soccer, he played a role in the 2004 U.S. Paralympic team .Josh Blue has also created various sculptures and paintings, which he is currently selling. One of the features, it sells at an extremely high price because, as he says, his appearance on the show Ellen DeGeneres.

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий