Michael Bolton And Dave Mason Benefit Concert & Celebrity Golf Classic

By Banzay on 05:45

Filed Under: ,


Bolton, who hits the ballroom on Monday in front of an audience of millions on “Dancing With the Stars” Season 11, revealed to Access Hollywood that he’s spent his life avoiding making moves with his feet.Every time we did a video, we’d have somebody organizing, we’d have a choreographer step up and try to work with me, but once I started singing, I couldn’t think about anything else but singing,” Bolton said of his big voice, pipes that took over his body. “So I said, ‘Good luck with the video, but I’m doing what I do.

He dated Nicolette Sheridan, who is your husband's ex-wife! Well I've been saying this for a while now but I should really send Michael Bolton some flowers. Eighteen years ago, Harry and Nicolette were married and they had only been married for 11 months when she went to a Michael Bolton concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Harry never saw her again! So it was a tough time for Harry but looking back, if not for Michael Bolton, I would never have had this wonderful man and marriage and my two beautiful children! So it's very funny that Michael is now doing the show after Harry and I have both done it.
Is this the first time you and Harry are talking about this sort of love triangle or 'love square?' Harry has never talked about it publicly and actually, neither of us has talked about it but it's been 18 years so we think it's okay to address it at this point. It came up while we were filming our show.I’m not anywhere near thinking about the other people dancing because you know, you have a few weeks to learn something you’ve spent your lifetime avoiding,” he said. “Competition that is between you and yourself and I have a great teacher, so I put a lot of faith in her and I do the work. The competition, we’ll look on that further on down the road.

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий