NeNe Leakes Divorce: She’s At “The Breaking Point” and Taking Baby Steps

By Banzay on 19:45

Filed Under: ,


On last night’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta” show, NeNe Leakes visited an attorney and filed for divorce, sending the viewers into a tizzy! Her husband Gregg has been accused multiple times of cheating on her, yet NeNe has stuck it out but today she posted a blog on Bravo’s website called “The Breaking Point.” She says the blowout she had with Gregg was so much more than what was shown to us, and she was in real pain over it, complete with stomach cramps.
“All I can say is, I’m tired!” she writes. “Only I know what I’ve been through! My happiness and independence means everything to me, and I want to follow my heart, but I’m scared! I’m taking baby steps, but I hope I’ve been brave enough for all the women that couldn’t! I hope I was able to show my children what a strong woman looks like and stands for! I will only accept loyalty and trust! My happiness is everything to me!”
Divorce is ugly and painful and heartbreaking, for whatever reason. What NeNe is going through is the same as any other woman in her position, and as a divorcee myself, my heart goes out to her. It just goes to show whether you live in a multi-million dollar house and wear Gucci or a rented apartment and wear Jaclyn Smith, divorce hurts exactly the same.

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий