'DWTS' Karina Smirnoff will pose nude in Playboy; ABC execs said to be seething

By Banzay on 00:38

Filed Under: ,


Dancing with the Stars’ pro Karina Smirnoff has decided to take it all off — though not under the mirror ball. Hugh Hefner tweeted today that Ralph Macchio’s partner will pose for the May issue. She’s on the cover, too.
“The May issue of Playboy is unforgettable with Dancing With The Stars’ Karina Smirnoff on the cover & nude inside,” Hef posted on his Twitter page.
Maybe he got the idea while sitting in the audience during premiere night?
Actually, Hefner was there to show support for Kendra Wilkinson, who starred in the E! show about his girlfriends called The Girls Next Door. His presence in the DWTS ballroom was a particular thrill for contestant Chelsea Kane. “I met him, it was awesome!” she told EW. ”I was so excited. I told him, `I know it’s a huge jump from Disney but Hef … can I just give you a hug?’ It was really cool. Kendra was like, `wait. Am I taking you under my wing?’ It was pretty funny.”
Smirnoff is not the first member of the DWTS family to appear in Playboy. Host Brooke Burke and contestant Pamela Anderson have appeared in the magazine.

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий