Kristin Cavallari: Fred Segal Sexy

By Banzay on 18:49

Filed Under: ,


Watch out, world! Kristin Cavallari is giving back the only way she knows how - through shoes! She's recently teamed up with footwear firm Shoe Dazzle to design a pair of floral wedges she has named Bardot. 100% of the proceeds earned by Bardot will go directly to her charity, OneKid One World. Project Bardot will commence on May 16th. Bardot. I just like typing it.

She said recently: "Partnering with ShoeDazzle has given me the opportunity to join two of my loves, fashion and charity work! I've enjoyed the process of designing this unique shoe that really matches my style and personality."

And last year, she was quoted saying: "I'm excited about that because I want to have my own shoe line so it'll be like a good first show to get my feet wet with. Shoes are my number one thing."

I'm just relieved to see someone from The Hills giving back. If only Heidi and Spencer would follow suit and give us all back valuable hours of our lives we spent watching their ridiculousness on The Hills.



0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий