Roman Polanski victim’s testimony released

By Banzay on 08:09

Filed Under: ,


Los Angeles, California, Oct 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The testimony of the grand jury that indicted Roman Polanski in 1977 was released and it depicted the victim as frightened.

According to the testimony, Roman Polanski’s was indicted on charges of furnishing a controlled substance to a minor, lewd or lascivious act on a child under 14, unlawful sexual intercourse with a female under the age of 18, rape by use of drugs, perversion (now called oral copulation) and sodomy.

After all these charges were leveled against him, then Polanski pleaded guilty to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse and in a plea-bargain, prosecutors dropped the other charges.

However on the other hand, the victim in the case, Samantha Geimer, now a mother of four children, has publicly said that she doesn’t believe Polanski deserves any more time in jail now, but her testimony in the case could be a boost to officials seeking public support.

A transcript of the testimony reveals that the victim was afraid of Polanski. The victim testified that after she left the whirlpool bath, Polanski told her to go into a nearby bedroom and lie down.

A: I was going, ‘No, I think I better go home,’ because I was afraid. So I just went and I sat down on the couch.

Q: What were you afraid of?
A: Him.

(A few minutes later)

A: He sat down beside me and asked me if I was OK.

Q: What did you say, if anything?
A: I said, ‘No.’

Q: What did he say?
A: He goes, ‘Well, you’ll be better.’ And I go, ‘No, I won’t. I have to go home.’

Q: What happened then?
A: He reached over and he kissed me. And I was telling him, ‘No,’ you know, ‘Keep away.’


Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/roman-polanski-victims-testimony-released_100254864.html#ixzz0ShIEbsGn

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий