Michael Jackson Quotes

By Banzay on 07:49

Filed Under: ,


Here are below some Michael Jackson quotes:
1. Michael Jackson: Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There’s a movie theater.
2. Michael Jackson: Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived.
3. Michael Jackson: Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child
4. Michael Jackson: I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we’re a show business family and we all work.
5. Michael Jackson: I’m a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.


0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий