The Megan Fox Leaked Photos - You'd Better Run If It Was You Who Took Them

By Banzay on 16:54

Filed Under: ,


Apparently, a blurry cell phone photo of an unclothed Megan Fox has been leaked, and the sultry actress is not happy about it. Understatement of the year. Girlfriend swears like a sailor on leave. This is what she told Allure about the pic, which was apparently leaked while she was filming the indie flick Passion Play, in a recent interview (via MSNBC.com):

“If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm — physical harm,” Fox told Allure. “I’m not a f---ing reality-TV star that’s courting the paparazzi and wants my f---ing picture taken all the time. I’m at my job and I’m trying to play a character and I’m trying to be serious, and this is the sh-- that’s happening to me. It makes me furious.”

Holy crap, apparently this girl's temper runs in direct proportion to the level of her hotness. It's not just unauthorized photos that get the sex symbol actress' panties in a bunch. She had this to say about the industry in general in the same interview:

“Everyone blows sunshine up everyone else’s ass.” Which brings her to that thing about compliments: “I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I’m talented or people think I’m going to be a movie star. I always feel that it’s forced and fake.”

Let's see - if a fan were to take any advice away from this article on meeting Fox, it would be to keep your cell phone in your pants, spit in her face, and yell "You suck!" at the top of your lungs.

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий