Charlie Sheen: Jon Cryer Is a 'Turncoat, a Traitor, a Troll'

By Banzay on 07:02

Filed Under: ,


Looks like Charlie Sheen has a new target in his sights. After spending most of March insulting his "Two and a Half Men" producer Chuck Lorre, Sheen is now ripping into his co-star Jon Cryer.

"Jon has not called me," Sheen told E! Online. "He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll... Is it going to take me calling him a 'traitor, juvenile and scared' for him to get it?"

Sheen, who was fired from his show on Monday, praised his other co-stars and director because they have reached out to him. Actors Angus T. Jones, Conchata Ferrell, Melanie Lynskey, Marin Hinkle, and director James Widdoes are "not trolls," he said.

What if Cryer contacted him now? "What's there to say? I'll tell him, 'You're a little late. Goodbye, troll," the 45-year-old actor said.

"When I'm starring in multimillion-dollar films and he's begging me for a supporting role, I'll say, 'You left me out in the cold with all of your guilt and stupidity,'" he concluded.

Interestingly enough, a source close to Cryer said the two actors have communicated and that Cryer did reach out to Sheen-but that Cryer is not going to comment publicly out of respect.

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий