Tourist, The subtitles

By Banzay on 18:38

Filed Under:

. Thank you, sir Detective

What developments? -
Target is still in the home -

The left wing for ten seconds

Is displayed? -
Yes, emerged -

Is this what Stzarh us only?

! You lose the person

They go to the cafй, took her

Good morning -
Good morning -

How can I serve you?

...Tea with milk, and orange juice

! Croissant with butter and I have attended this demand is already

Thank you -
Sohoudrh on the spot -

Do you have a clear vision? -
Yes, sir, it's sip tea -

Why? -
! Sip tea -

Do you want a little tea, sir? -
No, thank you -

Good morning, sir -
Good morning -

I'm looking for this lady called? -
Ward)? For it is there) -

Thank you

Good morning,? -
Yes, it is I -

! Me expel you

! Developments there

I think that Marcel

{\ Pos } "British police", "London"

Order?

It is sitting in a cafe and talk with a man
.. Seems like a messenger

You have told me to let you know on the spot
! If there has been nothing unusual

Focused the camera on his face

Do you think it? -
(I think that all they (Pierce -

No, thank you
It is a gift you can keep them

Thank you

Here it is, goodbye -
Goodbye -

Control your it

Well grounded

! Time for action

Sir, sir we stop police

What did I do? -
You're under arrest -

Talk about everything in the investigation -
Case of this woman? -

Why am I under arrest on?

Ellis) does not have any reason to make you) "{\ pos (230,180)}
"... To trust again in the

"But give me a chance to show you things" {\ pos }

"I know that the police Tracbk, we have to Ndillhm away" {\ pos }

"Go up on the train at 8:22, from the station" Lyon "{\ pos }

"Bring people like me in the length and body, and I think it Idjalehm" {\ pos }

"Ihrqy this message" {\ pos }

"It's important to eat my instructions literally" {\ pos }

! This letter from him

Save the this speech, Act now
! Save the discourse of this

!, Go Now

No, we stopped police -
What happened? -

Why there?

! Discourse burn to ashes

Do not touch the hell

! Collect the ashes and go by the expert
Sosalehh in any way

We can not cross from this narrow road
We have to go from the back, come faster

Turn left
! Come faster

Let us

Police, paved the way

! Damn

"British police" {\ pos }

This arrived on Wednesday

So, for the last friendly face
Exactly as you expected

Do not care what he took by
(What I care about is the money stolen from (Reginald Shaw

! And this person is the process of transport

Ahmed Toubali) Marcel parcels)
... Of Algerian origin

! Seems that is married and has children

! It is also 4 feet shorter than the supposed to be

! At least this is not the man who expected to appear

(Congratulations to you (Okachison
You have to solve this issue certainly

Seedy this morning had received a letter
... I think that we have a big reason in order to

...Alexander Pearce) has 744 million in legal expense)

Which makes it sends something we can not be followed

This process has now instructed me to
! Eight million pounds

If there is a probability of 1 on a hundred
... You will succeed in this

. It would be natural to complete this case

But I do not find the probability

...In order to

Thank you, sir

8:22

...Sir, we have expectations for the theft of in -
Not now -

"Leon"

! Will meet in the "Lyon" in the eighth and twenty-two minutes

"Perhaps you will meet in a train station" Lyon

"Yes, it is the train station" Lyon
! There will be a train at 8:22 pm

! Act now

"Train to the train station" Lyon
At 8:22 pm

Bring people very much like me
And I think it Idjalehm

I'm sorry -
What? -

Is Tmanay in the smoked
... It's not a cigarette within the concept

Why? -
It's electronic -

It contains the same nicotine
But it does not just air out smoke

! You do not need the spark plug

It seems you were frustrated

Why Is my desire to show me
I smoke a cigarette, really?

I want to see the man as he wants it to be

(I (Ellis -
(I (Frank -

This name outrageously -
Yes, that's what I own now -

Maybe we can find you another name -
Well -

You're British
! I am an American

What brought you to the "Venice"?

Do you read spy novels?
! "I am a woman on board a mysterious train"

You told me about it

Well...

! Seems like you are a diplomat extension

Or maybe a girl from "Germany" East
Her father has been kidnapped

And wish that some sort of Tsergy
... Influential men

Tsergy recording small, of course, a matter of small logs

What awaits me? -
I do not know specifically -

Risk? -
For -

It seems like you have suffered from fire
! In the first two chapters in the story

Are there any men in my life?

...Let's wait and see

(Call me to dinner (Frank -
Why? -

Would you like to have the dinner? -
Women do not Thabn questions -

Join me for dinner -
This control plus -

Is Tndmy Li at dinner? -
That is another question -

I I be a dinner
... If you have a desire to be Tndmy

Music?

Legs?

! Anna surrendered

Math, I teach mathematics

I did not think this ever

I imagine you're a great math teacher, is not it?

! But in the end I still maths teacher

Can you take my picture? -
For -

! Emergency message

Do you think that this? -
Why, I'm not sure -

It does not seem to me more of a personal photo

But the substance and seems like he is
! The same view of the quiet, and feeling cold

I do not know, probably is -
If you were not sure of is Enough -

Check out all the databases
And you will find a match

Well, but'll put it under any report?

Only make the search in the database -
(What makes you think that he (Pierce -

Make the Find

"Osalny Interpol in" Italy

I have a strange feeling that two people
! Who are watching us in the back

Do you know what?
I think you're right

Really?

! Teacher, who has paranoid

Keep good shape

! Train will arrive in 10 minutes
Control your it soon descends

So what do you do with all that time
In the city of ghosts?

Is there a woman in your life?

There was -
What happened? -

I died -
I'm sorry to hear this -

"Access to the train station" Venice "in 10 minutes" {\ pos }

I think that brought my bags

Goodbye -
Goodbye, thank you -

! Damn

Sir -
Wait -

"Choose to someone like me in height and body"

"And I believe that it Idjalehm"

We have got a match

(It is a teacher at the University of Mathematics (and Inston

(Called (Frank Tupelo

He has lost his wife in a car accident
Since three years ago

! That tourists

Thank you

"Osalny Interpol in" Italy

Order?

! Flag

Cancel the operation, go back to quickly re-emerge

Just go to the other side

What do you do? -
Report of the closure of the Internet -

So, is this what seems to him?

None of your business
Go back to your business

The HE victory flashed in his eyes, such as women

You to do

! Damn

Order?

(I have some information to Mr. (Shaw

(It is exclusive (Alexander Pierce

"Alexander Pearce) has just arrived in" Venice)

After him?

Yes, sir -

"Not your route, to" Venice -
Aware, sir -

"Now it's time to see the" Venice

Hello

Do you want to come with me? -
Why? -

Yes, of course, I certainly need to continue to

Thank you for this very nice

Hello in the "Venice" Madam

! Bags

Thank you

! Portfolios

! You will come

Thank you

! Hello Welcome to Hotel "No, Daniel," Madam

Suite Lady and her husband

...We have arranged the suite and wonderful

...And the bathroom also contains

Can I be briefed on the passport, please? -
For -

Thank you

Would be proud to show you
. Wing of myself here

Thank you

Enjoy your stay, sir -
Thank you -

Everything has been arranged
Through specific instructions

I'm sure you will not be disappointed never count towards

It Princes Suite

"This wing was a deliberate intent to Prince pride of the city of" Balzac

Wishes you a beautiful day, sir -
Thank you -

Act like you're in your home

! It is a hotel really cool, do not you think this?

I'm thinking everything is not it?

! I know it will be with them

Look at the big hotels
and

I want you to put your eyes on them all

We can kill the girl, but we can not kill him, is

We can not recover my money to him

Is that clear? -
Yes, sir -

And seems like a predator -
You never mean to predators? -

...I mean this

You are a predator -
Do I? -

! Come

Skambian champagne with oysters -
Excellent choice -

It did not say this to me
Did not like my choice?

Choice was fantastic

Who is he?

Hotels do not give gifts like this, is he?

Someone was very important for me -
Was it? -

You will meet him in a "gun"?

! Hope this

Tell me you do not want to meet him -
Why? -

Because I do not like to do is tell me what
"I do not like to be" restricted

And it is getting worse because I have not heard anything from him two years ago

(It's the Roman god (Jannis

Amy gave me them when I was small

Imports to teach me that people have
Both sides, good side and bad side

Past and future

We have to find Monday in the person who Snhabh

! I have tried

How to look?

It is different from any other person identified him by

Good difference

Where I came from the biggest problem
... You may experience the person is

Is to say the words of salary
... Bombast

. Shall constitute firm in men with this problem

Would you like to drink another American?

I do not know, do you do?

It was a really great restaurant, right?
And wine in the most fascinating

I made to myself, drink a small
Which in turn was effective with me, would you like?

Thank you

Is Thakguety of these flowers?

It is an invitation to the Palace after two days from now

"Inti" restricted

This is what seems to be the case

Ohnalk any problems?

I know the question that you want to ask
But do not ever ask

Have at least someone so you live with him, but I do not

It was a hard day
I hope you are comfortable couch

Good night

! Sorry, sir, good morning

I claimed I Nadlk

Anna What is this?

! It is breakfast, sir

Of this request? -
Woman, had been requested by you when you left -

! When I left

. Bayouma I have the good, sir

Hello -
Hello to go to see an old friend -

(It seems as if not (Pierce -
Leader has warned us of this -

We come to it

Hello, please help me -
Hello, sir -

Hello, I'm in need of help there are two men trying to break into the door

Sorry, what is the problem that faced with the door, sir?

No, there are two armed men trying to enter

"Two men carrying pistols"

Spanish for your excellent, sir -
Thank you -

To go on -
Sir -

! U.S.

President wants alive

It's back

! Prepare to Clash

Sir, there are two men Itardan American men since yesterday

It seems that they are armed and
! We are waiting for permission to overlap

Do you still under your eyes?

! Yes, still in our possession, but this man the U.S. mean and dangerous

(It is not only a maths teacher at the University (and Inston
I do not think that he is a danger

! Sir, this man is really at risk

This is exactly the reason that make them choose, so misled

Stay with it and monitored

Not fired a single shot
Am I clear enough?

! Sir, will kill him

Is not our mission is to protect this man

Why does this man? -
What is hell? -

Center?, They sent someone to the market

! There is a fool tries to commit suicide
I bet he was an American

Stop, stop

Do not jump

I am very sorry -
Stupid -

! I'm sorry

Stopped him -
Turned away, turned away -

Reply to this phone -
Well -

I think you need them more than me -
Thank you -

Do not you

Otdechn?

Not?

Well, you want to be informed about the murder? -
No -

Some people tried to kill me

! I told you about the murder of

Attempted murder

This is not your specialty -
No, it's become less of a murder -

Also, if made more than just room service
It's very serious

So have you exceed on an officer, police -
It was an accident -

! The policeman said that you attacked him

...With all due respect, sir

...I think that to talk with

! With someone other than Italy

Embassies, or Interpol? -
Interpol? -

! I am a U.S. citizen

What does this mean? -
I do not know -

But I was involved in something here and without insult
This is not a local command

And the thing you think you involved in?

It all started since I met a woman
"On the train coming from the" Paris

This is really cool -
No, no -

Istahptny have to own the hotel

! Wonderful -
No, no -

...I was involved with a man she loved

Sorry to hear this -
I know -

...Anyway

This man was no story
There are some people from those trying to kill him

And how do you know this? -
Because they tried to kill me -

They tried to kill you? -
For -

Because they thought I was somewhat

(I admire you Mr. (Tupelo -
I also admire you, sir -

But I do not understand anything of what I said

. Come with me

Where to take me, sir?

Do you have a cell here?

Please do not do this
. Sir, I did not do anything all that wrong

! Please -
Will remain here to check some facts -

Hello

I've been checking things
We have to leave

You're not safe here in the -
I do not understand -

This wonderful thing in the command

Come on

The man who told me about
(Called (Olkessandr Pierce

...I've stolen a great deal of gang

They came to the "gun" in order to find him

They think you is

They put up,... Price for those who kill

For this reason you are not in safety

Wait here for a moment

You have to buy a key

! Told your president, I appreciate this

Do you think we Gshhnak?

Of course not, I just enjoy after them

Well, gentlemen at your disposal

Do not shoot him

I think we are misled

I want to take off these cuffs

We have to wait until we reach open water

It suits you perfectly, sir
It seems you have a wonderful

Do you think it is a little broad? -
No, he is of the utmost magnificence -

Fourteen red, I bet it

Wager, sir

Forty-two red

I have returned -
Call them inside -

I could come back tomorrow? -
No, wait -

! We have tried in various ways, sir

But escaped us -
This is what I expected to hear -

To escape the young man who robbed me of $ 2.3 billion

I learn that I had worked so hard

In order to stop dirty operations, which I was the
No more chasing the treacherous

...No more killing

But now I rely on people
Do these things rather than me

! Fix things, but they did not

Do you have shown good? -
For -

As usual -
As usual, why? -

Wonderful as usual

Yes, I have shown good

Then so be open lock

Where Talmty do this?

Where the owner of this boat could not
To come out of the channel?

Sitting at a cafe in possession of a handful of euros

Why is everyone trying my successor?
Why is everyone trying to kill me?

Because I kiss

Do you really compare it to this degree?

I'm sorry to Toritk in this matter

Why are you involved in all this?

Because I am in love with reality -
Really?, I do not -

...Really, I want to understand why?

I did not think it will go to this extent

I did not think it would let the up to you

Shaw) is a man who stole (Pierce)? ) -
For -

Reginald Shaw) (Alexander) was the official bank accounts private)

I thought he was Russian or something like that -
He surrounds himself with the Russians -

But as a British exactly

Give me your hand

He owns the majority of the nightclubs and cafes
"From here to" Novus Brick

And as soon as he's that Section
Kill anyone who stands in front of the heel

Even his wife stood in front of him and opposed
... Do this in

But before that detects how many bodies had been shot down had been killed also

You're

Why do you think he can overtake a man like this?

It is thus already

Do you have the same sense of this
For someone like me?

I do not regret, as you know, to kiss

I verify that the... Something

Where are we going?

! Airport

Where are we going? -
You will see -

Link to the boat, please

(If only we met in other circumstances (Frank

Take the next flight to "America" you will find the ticket in the bag

! Caution

But I am fond of your

Client ID
"M, P, Q," 98495, 'c "

{\ pos } "entry permit, acceptable"

So now may disclose your cover Summits

(I'm so ready Oslmk (Pierce

You are ready in order to Tslimy?

Well this sexy

So you're here to Taatrgeny
So I lift your comment?

Actually, you're so Jity Valuation your business

Allow me to ask
Why now?

You live with a man for a full year

We could not get the picture and one clear him

Now you are ready and so handed over to us?

It is certainly a bad terrorist, right?

I want to put an end to this
Before killing someone

...I wish I can understand your options

...The robber fugitive

Is perhaps interesting

But a teacher from the University of "Wisconsin"?

Which is met in order to
! Was very emotional

Do you want to or not? -
For -

Will be delivered at the Palace "urine" Tonight

Did you know that on you to put your microphone?

Hello Madam

{\ Pos } "It is moving toward the southeast corner"

Where Knin?

I thought you will not be able to come here never

! May

"So tell me,"

Is this our guy?

What brought me to I just wine with the knowledge that I have come to just?

I have only this

Kadri has chosen you and made me do that

Since the moment and ran over the feet
This place and I know how to command Seoul

Not? -
No -

Count famous women Bzir

Well, it would not be desired tonight

! Wait

! Sorry

That he Here it is

I left her an envelope just
Check all the cameras that we are sure we got to the point of

! Oh, my God

Well, get out of here this Idiot

Not supposed to be here
That I go I'm sorry

! Come on, you want to dance

Not supposed to be here

No This is the only place
Which is supposed to be the

How did you come here?

I told them at the entrance, you're my wife

I want to'm watching

Italians care about such things

Here? -
No -

Do you like the suit?
You pay the price

I think you are you will meet with a friend here, right?

He will not come so I command you to compensate I will

Not?

No, because this gang will appear again

Shaw)? ) -
(Yes, (Shaw -

I do not think to prepare
In order to show that here without stalks

You have to go now, please

You are worried about some thing is not it?

For

And I'm worried you'll also

I will not live without you

You are part of the plan
I have no more Istkhaddmnak

Why do you think?, I saw you on the train
And then in love?

! Left

! This way please

Sorry sir, but I think you drop off the wrong person

"Fondauminta San Jiankoema 23, Tonight"

What do you say?

What do you say?

(Bring a boat, Ms. (Ward

"I have asked the boat, what should I do?"

Could it be a trap, let's wait

Fondauminta San Jiankoema 23, please

Well, sir Our Address

Will follow it by boat

I want to snipers on the roofs and divers are on hand

And if it appears before contact me Sign out

. The president wants a written report

Hello?

Let a bit of fun

! Please

Who are you, O people
What are you doing?

Well, I do not know Where are we going?

I claimed (Frank Tupelo

I am a U.S. citizen and the rights

! I'm not what his father described as yourself these days

You're invited and do not have any rights

You are accused of stealing $ 744 million of taxes collected

Seven hundred and forty-four million dollars?

It seems that other people follow our

This may be fun

Well, stay near
But not very close to

And get ready for an intervention -
Well -

Yes, 744 million

Do not you think that we will not know about this
"And on the special account in the" to Ictinstein

! I do not know what you are talking about

Listen

...Stupid

I know everything about you

I even know how much did it cost you this face

I have paid 24 million surgeon br

"In a special account in the" Switzerland

I know how to prove this

...But why should I do this

...Because I Sodek in wooden box

To tell me where the money lies?

! There is nothing wrong

(There is nothing wrong (Frank

(I know you're not (Alexander Pierce

But I learn from you?
! You idiot

! Buster might spoil my mission, which cost us Ј 8 million

Twice...

So will stay here until the end of this whole thing

Please, you can not do this
I did not do anything

Not supposed to be here

Do you know what I think?

...I think that this is the only place in the world

Supposed to be in.

How was your night at the hotel?

It is truly remarkable, is not it?

Target, 200 yards from where the desired

Will increase the speed -
Good -

But not much closer

I do not want to run away from us again

Here is

Go ahead -
Thank you -

I want you to wait for me tonight

Stunning

I did not understand at all how to love some people
Under this decor?

...For me the answer to can

But people who live anywhere else
! Always be insecure and dispersed to die

But this place deserves to die for it

"Taste"

We broadcast directly

. Yes, Sit

What's happening?

You can sit and watch

If you can keep your mouth shut

"Alexander) was like a son to me)"

I loved it

He was very intelligent, sincere, but it was a bit disrespectful

I expected that this type of

It was a great feeling
But I did not know what to do next

But one day when they take the money
I have nothing left of any sense of fun

...You know what, I applied the legal system

...March, when a man with my wife sex

I killed him and killed her, but they are out two Nzivan

...Crimes of passion as it is called

But my passion involving everything I own

These men, they represent me

So any person who steals the Mona kill him
... And kill his wife and his children and his mother

...It is also possible to kill a family doctor

If a surgeon is well

So has taken me something
May be paid for non-MFS

! Spiritual

This is something stupid like you will never understand

He will not come, right?

It will send you money so please pack

So where is it?
Where is Mali?

Where is safe? -
I do not know -

Where is safe?

I do not know

Do not you know?

Is it next to these books here?

...Or, perhaps

...This one here

Where is safe? -
... I do not know, I have not seen him since -

Please, you have to do something

Awaiting permission to fire?

No, and beware of fire

(You show a beautiful (Ellis

But Knin Knin Stsubhy better if smart

So tell me where the safe? -
If you know, I'll tell you -

In my opinion it does not know anything

You have to storm this place
! Will kill her

Where is the translator? -
It is here -

Could, took her -
Could, took her? -

It's one of us

Expert in the secret missions

(When sent to the "Russia" in order to find (Pierce

I went there did not appear

...I think it has not yet decided

Are they in or described on our side

But a good agent

...Except that they fall in love with any man

Spend some time with him on a train

Mr. I'm the translator

Yes, progress

Can you brief us on the context of the matter?

...It really did not see it

...Do not know where he is

"It is to go"

Will give it another five minutes

If you do not appear will kill the woman and go

{\ Pos } permission engaged? -
Not now -

! Please -
I do not want to hear another word from you -

It will not kill her

Pierce) will come)

Him to come

Well, we do

No, Sakina

{\ Pos } "fire on the target?"

Do not do, this is -
Is Fuck You -

Now if you do not tell me where the safe?

I will try to rearrange your face from the beginning

! You and my grandmother that life does not deserve to be given to a woman ugly

It does not really learn anything

! There

When there Medal

! Ivthiaa

{\ Pos }! There is a movement in the back yard

(It (Pierce

It is like you learn a little

! Not

Try to only

Come on, Click it

You can try again

! Let her go

Oh, my God

You have to let go and I'll open the safe -
Stop where you are -

...Frank) What the hell? )

Please Let me take on this matter

I will repeat what I said, let her go
I have opened this cabinet

The hell are you? -
(I (Alexander Pierce -

This man was driving the same boat

(It is not (Alexander Pierce -
(Please (Ellis -

Why do the hell?

What do the hell?

"Permission engaged?"

Hist hell

Alexander) Is this really you? )

! Really

! Show me your teeth

Alexander) had a bad year)
Because of excessive smoking

I have replaced them with electronic cigarettes

He had a front line top

I was in after two weeks of recovery

His voice was different -
I have installed the chip to change the sound -

No, I mean the way impact

This is true, BRITISH
This guy U.S.

In fact, after I learned the American accent

I found it difficult to go back again for the British

(For heaven's sake, this man is not (Alexander Pierce

! It's just a tourist

Tourists?

! Someone had sat beside him on the train

I have been tourists

But I'm not so since I had sex with your wife

I told him so

Is Okberty tourists?

Why are you doing this?
! It's ridiculous

Well, there is an easy way to see this

Unlock the safe -
I have held you a deal -

...When you are gone

What do you do?

...When you're in the safety

...Then

Well... I'm with you I will hold a better deal

! Unlock the safe now

Otherwise, I will make you see something
! Will not forget throughout your life

! Open it

I understand

Now you understand?

...Sir -
No, it went too far in the matter -

. I know him

He would not abandon them now

{\ Pos } "We have to engage them"

{\ Pos } permission engaged, sir?

Sidi...

I love you

It will not complete

Can not be completed
! This is illogical

With you, the investigator has been giving you permission engaged

! Shot

Are you okay? -
For -

O client has been canceled your comment

Thank you, sir

Your job has been canceled
It is unlocked now

Thank you, sir

{\ Pos } "(We have managed it, I've been able to (Alexander Pearce"

Where?

{\ Pos } "in a hotel 300 meters away from your site"

So, Othabaynny?

For

How do you feel about these days?

I love him also, unfortunately

I have a solution in order to

I'm the same person at the same time

! Stopped

I'm not just tourists

Just a tourists

He said that it is possible to be
Arrest at a given moment

Why?

He said Stdony you go because you do not have anything against me

Who?

! The person who was sending me these messages

Messages?

And money is certainly

Let's be clear because I am a little confused

I receive the money from one person to offset before?

And sends you text messages to tell you
To appear somewhere

Rather

But not in any place

! Free

! Four and seven hundred and forty million

(O Inspector (Okachison
This process has been formally abolished

I expect to see your report on Monday

Listen, sir -
(Monday (Okachison -

(We did not get (Pierce

! This man wanted criminal in 14 countries

But what really do?

He stole the money from the gang, gang deceased

He has good taste in women

I can not say that it is condemned

Twenty million dollars were spent
... In Plastic Surgery

This is the face that you chose?

Not to like? -
It really cintushare -

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий