Sarah Silverman: 'I want to be free

By Banzay on 17:39

Filed Under: ,


Sarah Silverman has revealed that she is not interested in getting into a new relationship.

OK reports that the comedian told Howard Stern's radio show that she is happy to be single, having split from Family Guy producer and writer Alec Sulkin late last year.

"I just want to be free. I don't want to be anybody's girlfriend. I don't want to be responsible for anybody's happiness," Silverman said.

"I just want to be able to love people. I still totally adore him, you know. There isn't anybody else. I'm not looking. And uh, I'll totally have sex with [him], basically. And that's what we do."

The 40-year-old also revealed that she enjoys smoking marijuana, although she is unable to work while on it.

She added: "But when all work is done, on vacation, I like a little pot."

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий