Christina Aguilera Leaked Photos Were Stolen

By Banzay on 18:45

Filed Under: ,




– Christina Aguilera says leaked photos that hit the internet today were stolen. Christina Aguilera says the scandal pictures were stolen from digital devices she owned. Aguilera identified no suspects but said she would go after them.

Earlier today, LALATE first reported that leaked pictures of someone resembling Aguilera had the net. Aguilera now says the pictures are of her; she says the photos were taken “in the privacy of [... her] home”. Aguilera’s rep issued a statement to TMZ stating that the pictures were taken specifically to be used “only” for the singer and her “stylist”. Aguilera’s rep gave news no indication how the pictures got posted online but indicated that the “press … purchased and/or obtained” the pics.

Earlier this year, Aguilera battled fake reports that she was in a dispute with another pop star.“It is very easy for comments to be taken out of context and create unnecessary drama especially between us women. “ Aguilera said. “So I would like to tell you all directly so my words cannot be misconstrued to sell someone else’s story. I have absolutely nothing against Lady Gaga or any other female artist in this business.”


Aguilera added “This is not the first time I have been unfairly pitted against another female artist but it will be the last time I comment on the matter.”

0 comm. for this post

Отправить комментарий